Many employers and those responsible for the control and maintenance of commercial buildings often fall foul of the many regulations and Statutory Requirements placed on them
Failure to meet with such conditions can result in hefty fines, a breach of the law and lead to prosecution, particularly where injury or harm occurs to employees or others. In most cases, a general misunderstanding of what’s required and a slip of a routine visit may be the cause but finding a reliable single resource to assist and carry out these requirements can be a weight off your mind.
Our Regulatory and Compliance Services
Statutory testing of systems
- Electrical, Fire alarm and Emergency Lighting Installations
- Pressure Testing Examination
- Safe working load testing: applying to racking inspections, workshops and warehouses including LOLA
- Ladders and access equipment- (working at height regulations)
- Noise, temperature and humidity
- LEV test on fume producing equipment
- Fork lift and machinery testing.
- Fire extinguishers
Regulatory and Compliance Services
The most important of the statutory requirements applicable to commercial buildings are;